As Sleep Health MD continues to grow, we are looking for experienced and talented personnel to join our team!
Sleep Health MD is a growing and fast-paced sleep medicine practice with locations in Sunnyvale Los Gatos, Santa Cruz and Watsonville.
We are a well-established, comprehensive treatment center for sleep disorders of all types. We have several clinicians and many allied health staff members and pride ourselves on our professionalism and modern practice processes. We offer great benefits and a 401k plan.
If you think you'd be a good fit for one of our open positions, please submit your resume to our Practice Assistant at email@example.com.
DME Administrative Assistant- South Bay
This individual will be responsible for processing resupply orders and supply requests, providing estimates for supply orders and collecting payment, scheduling PAP setup and clinic appointments, and distributing DME related equipment. Other responsibilities include keeping up to date on Medicare requirements to enable correct referral process, keeping track of company updates to workflows, basic troubleshooting of PAP equipment, performing data downloads, taking patient phone calls, assisting walk- ins and providing other assistance to the SHMD DME and administrative teams as needed. This person will work collaboratively with the rest of the DME team as well as other Sleep Health MD departments to ensure patients are getting the care they need. This position reports to the DME Leads, DME Manager and Director of Administrative Operations.
- Self-motivated individual with little oversight needed
- Excellent organizational and prioritization skills
- Ability to provide great customer service, even in stressful situations
- Ability to communicate in a professional manner, both written and verbally • Possesses exceptionable Time Management Skills
- Experience in Athena, Brightree, Encore Anywhere and Airview preferred • Bilingual in Spanish preferred
- High school diploma, or GED required. Some college preferred
- Job Type: Full-time
- Salary: $16.00 to $18.00 /hour